Wednesday, August 25, 2010

HEY! This is me!

HEY!
My name is Emily and I'm a Junior at A&M Consolidated High School in the Animation I class. I am the older sister and I have one brother who is two years younger than me and currently enrolled in 8th grade at AMCMS (A&M Consolidated Middle School). My family has quite a few pets an australian shepherd named tiger, a parakeet named genie, and some number of fish (the small ones keep dying off and breeding so we're pretty much never sure exactly how many of them we have at a time now.

I have lots of interests. These include art, manga, anime, music, reading, and Japanese among others. I play the piano and used to play the viola, and no I did not mistype 'violin' the viola is an actual instrument thank you.
My personality colors are Green and Blue.

20 comments:

  1. Pretty legit dog name in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. parakeets are awesome! I like the name Genie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty awesome pet names. I have 1 dog named wyatt and he's really lazy. He loves sleeping under the coach all day and we thought he was a cat for awhile but he's not. Actually he's a Yorkie-Terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im ben i love australian shepherds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small world! I am in that same class!! OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey:) I have an Australian Shepard/black lab mix. They're pretty awesome dogs, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a lot of pets too. australian shepards are really cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. O nice! i have an uncle from australia, love the accents sounds legit XD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what is magna? o.o and that all sounds pretty legit

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol thanks its no problem and yess i know im a terible speller i alwas have been

    ReplyDelete