Friday, September 24, 2010

Haunted creepy abandoned house~♣♦

Scary house
Original house picture (not mine!)
This house was incredible fun to do if not challenging. I feel like I have a much better grasp of photoshop now after this tutorial. It really mad you think of what to do for yourself and only gave pointers and some guidelines without either being too lax or too strict and letting us have enough free reign without becoming totally in what to do. It was a very good tutorial i think, and because I had to speak through each step by myself I really remember exactly what I did any how to do it again. i hope to continues doing projects like this, it really was a lot of fun!

CLUBS~! ♣ (because I'm posting this on he same day) and
DIAMONDS~!♦ (because I really wanted to put a diamond on this post~ ^.^-)

No comments:

Post a Comment